Monday 9 July 2018

Tattoo Consultation FAQ

Great! You've made an appointment for a consultation - now what?

Here are some suggestions to help things to go smoothly:


PLEASE don't wear cologne, perfume or Lush products the day that you come into the studio. I ask this because I am SEVERELY allergic to scents of that nature, and I don't want to cut things short due to me having an allergy/asthma attack.

PLEASE don't bring your children with you to your consultation. They will get bored very quickly (even with another adult attending to them) and it makes consultations very difficult. My insurance also prohibits individuals under the age of 18 from being in the studio, so please consider making an appointment for when they are not in tow. 

- Consultations are approximately 30 minutes long. If you arrive very early, I may not be at the studio yet (if you are my first appointment of the day), or I may still be with another client who was scheduled before you. If you arrive late, we may end up needing to reschedule if I have a client after you and we run out of time, or if you arrive as I am closing up. Traffic and finding parking if you drive into town can be tricky, so please plan ahead, and if you will be 5 minutes late, please consider sending me a quick email so that I don't worry if you are not here!

- If you have references, consider printing them out to bring with you. It's really helpful as looking through your phone for those perfect images can eat up a lot of very valuable time. 

- If you are unable to print your references due to lack of a printer, please consider emailing them to me ahead of time so that we can hopefully go over things online. Letting me know your "likes" and "dislikes" before we meet can help ensure that we don't go past our allotted consultation time. 

- I take a minimum $100 cash-only, non-refundable deposit in order to make a tattooing appointment. If you are indeed planning on making an appointment the day of your consultation, please bring that with you. If you need to "think things over", please note that you will need to come back another day to drop off your deposit, fill some things out, and potentially have a re-consultation if it's been a little while since you were originally in. I don't hold onto consultation materials if someone has not left a deposit with me. 

- Sorry, but I do not take Credit/Debit/Paypal for a deposit. Unfortunately, previous "very bad clients" have ruined that for everyone else.

- Apologies in advance, but my studio is on the 2nd floor in a building without an elevator. I may not be handicap-accessible at this location, but I do travel to tattoo conventions that are.

Location - The studio is on the 2nd floor at 645a Bloor St. W. It is on the south side of the street, the nearest intersection being Euclid - it's about halfway between Christie Station and Bathurst Station (but closer to Christie).

I hope this has helped answer some of the most common questions regarding consultations. If you have further questions, please send me an email! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Consultation FAQ

Great! You've made an appointment for a consultation - now what? Here are some suggestions to help things to go smoothly: -  PLEASE  do...